Sunday, October 31, 2021

In Memory of Margaret Shelkey



My friend, you are one of the few that would still read my spontaneous random silly blogs. 


I hope you found inspiration in them, as you always inspired me to be better. Thank you my friend for believing in me. 


Thank you for supporting me even in my own rebellious ways. I think that is why we got along so well, we were both always against the norm to go after our hopes and dreams because when didn’t look for the world’s approval. Only God’s approval.


Amiga, I’m gonna miss you. I’m gonna miss the breakfasts, or lunches, or dinners, the late nights, the work we did together, the conversations, and going to a random weekday Mass. 


Thank you! Thank you for being a spiritual director to me. I am a better man because of you, and will always be grateful. 


I’ll never forget you, and I’ll always pray for you for the rest of my life. I love you sweet lady. Please continue to pray for me. You know and I know how great God is. The Lord has done and will do great things, as long as we’re obedient to Him. 


I’m going to receive the sacraments today, and I know in my heart that you are experiencing the beatific vision that you always expressed so much hope for and you are reunited with your husband and loved ones. I know you are resting, but I know you are praying. 


Thank you for your friendship…Pray for us Margaret! 



No comments: