Sunday, February 12, 2012

So, What’s a Man to do?

What’s a Man to do?
That's what I named my blog and journal that I've been writing since 2003. It's a simple question that I believe every man asks themselves when they face different situations. I took it from the title of Frankie J's first album as a solo artist.

In this blog I try to highlight current experiences or chapters in my life as if I'm writing my own autobiography. If I was to publish such book the synopsis on the back cover would read:

A story about a young man, stuck in a world of evil, inconvenience, and loneliness. Through the struggles, he is able to remain positive, perservere and become stronger. Finding no obstacle to be impossible and the road wide open, he lives his life improving in every aspect to gain an edge in order to accomplish his goals. Inspired by his mother and driven by his faith, he embarks on a road never before travelled filled with a myriad of adventures.

"This action packed story includes comedy, drama, and romance; something for every familiy member to enjoy."
-Los Angeles Times

"Touching story of a true underdog."
-Midland Reporter Telegram

No comments: