Sunday, November 18, 2012

Election 2012


I voted once again... I don't deal with politics. I don't like talking about politics with anyone because people get offended. With that being said, I will not reveal who I voted for or which party I favor. It's one of those things that you don't want to bring up. You should never talk religion or politics with people of different views. You won't change their minds and they won't change yours. In the end, they end up judging you for it.

They asked me, "What's gonna happen if your oposing candidate wins the election?" I answered, "Nothing!" I still will continue to live my life, I will continue to be the change that I want to see, regardless of who's in office. My world does not change! We tend to hold things against people if we are not on the same page. The same could be said in sports: When my team wins, I rejoice, and when my team loses, I mourn, but my world does not change. Simple as that, there’s no need to be bitter and complain publicly because there’s going to be people out there that will hold that against you, if they haven’t already. Win or lose, may the best team win, and in this election's case, may the best man win. Please hold me to this!!!!! I will celebrate when I win, and congratulate when I lose. Nothing is impossible in this world, I wish all candidates the best. The word impossible, says I'm possible. What can you accomplish? All the above. Change your world and the world changes. You can take a look at someone's eye, and you can tell that that person is destined for greatness. I dedicate the following song to everyone who took the time to read this:

 


No comments: