Saturday, September 9, 2017

Holy Spirit Power

I get stunned. I get stuck. Like I freeze. I'm not capable of carrying out the task at hand. On the volleyball court at the park Friday nights, basketball court at the YMCA or elsewhere, or any race course at the start line. Then I get this spark, like this Holy Spirit power takes over in the midst and I perform. In the classroom, on the field, etc. People are astonished, and that's what I feed off of. I live for those moments. Trying to impress the people we don't like, as if it matters. Trying to be a perfectionist and be the best as if that validates you as a person. I don't have to be the best. I just have to be me and people will love me for who I am, not for what I can or can't do. However, I still have moments where I feel incompetent, not good enough. Then, I meet kids like Kari, and Ryleigh and Peyton, and Erik and Andrew, and Andres and Miranda, and Luke and Maeson and they think I'm amazing. They think I'm to die for. And I want to do anything and everything in my power to provide for them. To give them a piece of myself that they can benefit from. No credit needed, if we win a championship I don’t want credit it was all them, I just want to discretely plant a seed that will allow them to grow and blossom as individuals. In fact, the Holy Spirit gets the credit. My strength comes from above. They may never know who believed in them and gave them that key that was once given to me. A better me, creates a better you. If I get this spark, you get this spark. If my seed grows, your seed grows. If I'm happy, you're happy. We have to take the necessary steps to become a better version of ourselves. The people in our influence circle benefits. Everyone wins! Love wins!!!


Ordinary people become extraordinary without even planning on it. Be ordinary, keep it real, one hunnid, be simple not complicated. It's not a math equation it's more of simply just being. Be noble, be true, say the truth, take your vitamins, and say your prayers! It's not complicated, it's easy as breathing, with a fire in our soul. Simplicity is a beautiful thing. Just simply be simple.



Less drama, more love and growing. A better me is blossoming and the people I'm surrounded with are also blossoming. It's like magic, as a kid, I believed in magic, but now I know it's Holy Spirit Power. I get this feeling inside my bones...I got sunshine in my pocket. Nope, it's a rosary, holding Mother Mary's hand. Queen of Peace...Gentle woman, peaceful dove, teach us wisdom, teach us love. People of good will, the righteous ones, have figured this out. In the end, peace makes one fine pillow. First comes doubt then comes peace! Oh sweet peace, how natural it feels to not be a nervous wreck and simply just be vocal, and not be timid but simply just keep my head high, and fix the tie on my shirt.




Oh sweet peace, I need you so, to carry this task at hand. OH MY LORD, YOU RESTORE MY SOUL AND YOU GIVE ME REST. And tomorrow I will do it all over again:
1. I get stunned, I get stuck, Like I freeze...😭
2. Mamba Mode...💪
3. Peace! ✌️



Holy Spirit Power! Powered by LOVE. Faith, hope and love, but the greatest of them all is love.

No comments: