Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Journey of 1,000 Miles!

You have heard:
“A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.” –Lao Tzu

This journey that I just embarked of 1,000 miles should be down to 999. Maybe I mean 999.9. I have begun a new chapter in my life. One of which new obstacles will take place. I am starting a new school year, new seasons, attached with a new classroom; I’m entering graduate school; I’m beginning groundwork at home; financial peace is underway; I have entered the GAME, a game that may take several years, but I have taken the first steps.
No, you just have to wait
Just trust in a good time
No matter how long it takes.
-Phil Collins (You Can’t Hurry Love)
I have never been more thankful to God for all of His blessings and the ones to come. I have to continue to be patient while putting the hours of service. If this is God’s will, then let the games begin.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

No comments: