Friday, June 22, 2012

I Love My Life

This is the life that I was given

How do I deal?

We are living in a desert

It is beautiful!

The days are just right

The night skies are great

It’s nice to dream.

Free at last

I can breathe

The bad makes me appreciate the good

I once had a dream.

It is real

I pinch myself and I feel it.

I cut myself and I bleed.

These are the days

It’s hot outside?

Swim suit and sunscreen is all I need

There’s a storm coming?

Dancing in the rain is what I'll do

No obstacle is bigger than my God

They want to attack me, but they shall see

They are going to hurt themselves trying

I get paid in blessings not currency

This is too perfect

I’m living the dream

Worry free

Too good that it creates some anxiety

Is it really supposed to be this way?

I fell and scraped my knee

I was just kidding

They wanted to celebrate already

I put them to the test

They can't fool me

Testing the waters

Better yet testing the ocean

Taking a step

It’s okay to fall

A friend fell

Time to pick him up

I received a message from someone

On my way

Another adventure

Another chapter

What’s next?

The fun never ends

Up and down the rollercoaster goes

There goes another cheap shot

I guess I’ll turn and take another one

I’ll take everything

This world is full of it

It's full of crap and gold

I want it all

The good and the bad

I have chores

I take out the trash like a man

I’m just a soul whose intentions are good

Oh Lord, I’m being misunderstood

I’m just an instrument

This is not my plan

I walk into a dark valley

I use one of my secret powers and run fast

Gun shots were fired

Were they aiming for me?

Did I cheat?

I’m not the victim or the prey

This world belongs to the brave

It takes courage to withstand the hits

Survival of the fittest

The whistle is blowing, Here we go!

Love is in the air

I’m practicing how to fly

I’m almost there

At night when all the world is sleeping

Do you think of me like I think of you?

My world can be yours too

Take these treasures before somebody tries to steal them

Take my heart

I’m saving everything to share with you

You do exist

I’ll be right back

I’m taking my talents overseas

Another villain arrived

He’s never met me before

Now he’s digging his own grave

I feel the nice breeze

I have an iced cold drink

Received some good news

Paradise is here

This is not a dream

Give me scars and pain

I have more dues to pay

Plus I want a new toy

I pay with works

I work for food

I’m no different than a homeless or a slave

Therefore I’m no different than a king or a knight

I’m capable

I did it for me

Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you

But I just met you

I'll call you maybe

Only if you hope to be more than friends.

Wow! I can touch the sky now

Don’t tell anybody

It's a secret for now

I’m saving that for later

Laughing my butt off

Life is a joke

Momma said they’ll be days like this

My phone is ringing

I have to go

Another mission

I love how this crazy world can be beautiful

Live for today!

No comments: