Friday, August 3, 2012

Pre-Season ;)

So many changes this school year, yet some things never change ;)
Development
Getaway
Study
Rest
Camp
Conditioning
Planning
Training
It's all a process, this will be my 7th year, definately not my first rodeo. Gotta love the Pre-Season where you're tested early.
Maybe one day they will get it, and show me a well-earned respect, praise, and love, but if they do, then my life will be normal, it will not have a purpose, I will not have that hunger or that edge over anyone, so in that case I hope they never get it. I want to have that chip on my shoulder to always fight for what's right because they will continue to talk and put down. At least, some people will glance and see it, see that fire in my eye, some people will not look down at me as an inferior or superior person but someone who has great value. It is those who see and believe that will benefit and embrace greatness, and those who don't will eventually look up at me pleading and extending their hand in a last minute attempt in order to avoid falling. Those are at risk individuals and that were not blessed to see greatness, beauty, or truth, but there's always hope. Blessed are those who appreciate and see what is good without needing multiple proofs. The more proofs, the stronger I become, so they are only doing me a favor. Of course I have to love them. I treat them all the same, which includes those who hate and those who appreciate by giving them the same greeting and smile, but deep down I know where everyone stands.

Men’s Health Magazine provides: Your guide to finding good people:
Step 1. Identify what you value in people.
Step 2. Identify where this type of person spends time.
Step 3. Go there, whether it is a church, gym, beach, dance lessons, boot camp, fitness class, Chamber of Commerce meeting, local lectures, weekend seminars or weekly group meetings. You don’t meet good people by watching TV…but good people ARE out there. Go forth and find them.

Forgive, forget and find people for your own good. We all must stick to a circle of influence and not allow others to destroy it, use them as motivation to make the circle stronger. Good always prevails, I have witnessed it for 28 years. All glory to God.

No comments: