Something in me discerned this, said yes, and currently holding on for the ride.
I didn’t come here to die, I came here to live. Dying is part of living, but I needed to feel again. To suffer. To go through everything that it feels like to be human.
I saw paradise, then a hurricane rushed through the scene and it was still paradise.
I came back to corporate America, it was still paradise.
The dawn of a new era. A chapter with a map that leads to paradise again.
The road is wide open. The pavement is your own gym floor. The iron paradise awaits. Objects seem more closer than they appear. Paradise is already here.
I will be starting swim lessons soon. Boxing too, maybe even martial arts. Why do I always feel like I’m preparing for war? Sunny from the F1 Movie said Plan C. Which means, C is for combat. Paradise and war sounds like a paradox. War is my paradise. When you’re a soldier in God’s army, your mentality always shifts to its default setting. Enduring and conquering.
I think the Lord is up to something. He always has something up His sleeve. I’m here for it. I need more time in the adoration chapel. He won’t reveal what is ahead, but will at least give me assurance that He is already there. My guardian angel made sure the path was safe. Working overtime again. Praise the Lord!!
I love this chapter that I’m living. It’s everything I’ve been praying for and more. If you would have told me ten years ago that I was going to be doing what I’m doing now, I would have thought you were crazy, but I would have smiled because I would’ve still believed it. I am not surprised because I worship a God of surprises. Deep down I knew the future was going to be great. The best is still yet to come though.
Paradise may seem closer than it appears. Paradise is what you currently see. I used to think it was at a far distance. It was here all along. Paradise is everywhere I go.
I can hear the birds chirping; the waterfalls flowing; every day feels like Friday. It feels unreal. This is my ODYSSEY filled with a myriad of adventures. If somehow our paths cross, being in the right place at the right time, every once in a while, it would make everything much better. Fun maxxing, live in paradise.
Jesus, I trust in You, Great King!
Otro día en el paraíso…

No comments:
Post a Comment