Sunday, April 22, 2012

Current World View

This is my view of this world. I’m climbing the biggest mountain there is, the one that nobody has ever lived to talk about. I get closer and closer to the top. I hear the cheers, I hear the jeers. They are pulling me down. They are grabbing everything they can get a hold of, my leg, my pants, my Kobe Zoom shoes. They already tore my shirt off, but I’m still climbing. I don’t want to look down but the crowd is getting bigger. I’ve fallen off the mountain before and I these pests, blood sucking leaches, man eating carnivores did not want to let me climb back up again. I kept climbing, I got even further to the top, but I have voluntarily stepped down to help a love one that was crying for help. I can climb again, no big deal, I’m strong enough, conditioned enough to get back to the point where I was and I know that eventually I will reach my goal. Everybody wants a piece of me. They want to use me, or be used by me. “Sweet dreams are made of these, who had a mind to disagree, travel the world and the seven seas, everybody is looking for something.” The zombie apocalypse has begun. They do not let me climb. I’m taking them out one by one. I took a huge stride today. I’m not looking down, I’m looking up. My glass is half full. Metta World Peace just clobbered a guy in the head. Somebody had to do it, if not I was going to. Get the freak out of my way people, I’m on a natural high pumping my chest, if you’re in my way and begin to shove you will be next. I want to fly and never come down. I want to go to the moon, if I only knew how. Wait! This world doesn’t want to see me. These jabronies don’t want to see me. They don’t know who I am, if they knew they’ll back away. I’m starting a revolution with a new generation of laborers, good ol’ hardworking individuals with the capacity to take over the entire world. Blame it on my ADD. Sail! I love that song. Meanwhile, I’m hanging on my fingertips holding onto a rock, somebody just said to keep going. I actually have a few fans that are trustworthy. Deng these parasites! Look there’s a bird, a plane, wait it’s me starting at this broken mirror. I fell in love once again. I have my second wind.

Now back to working on my research paper for school.

“Ladies and gentlemen what you are about to see is real. No smoke, no mirrors, just two men and a ball. His opponent thinks he’s seen this one before, but how will he finish this time? Which sleeve conceals the card? A good magician keeps em’ guessing, every night something different, every night something big.”

No comments: