Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

2012 will go down as the fastest year ever. The year went by fast, but I’m not going to forget the memories that it left behind, even if they were quick, they will last a lifetime.

Financially it was the best year. I paid off my car and all credit cards.

I began the remodeling of my house.

I finished a graduate program with a Masters of Arts in Spanish.

I made several new friends.

I met my fitness goals: gained weight, woop woop!

I traveled overseas for the first time: Summer Vacation in Spain.

I voted once again.

I was a groomsman for two of my friend’s weddings this year.

I was able to travel more.

My Lakers made some big moves in the off-season and won on Christmas day.

All the above were highlights of 2012 for me. They were all significant in my life plus my usual work that I put in every year, the regular accomplishments that are done on a daily basis. It has been a blessing to say the least. Now it is time to start a new chapter, so to speak, as page 1 of 365 gets written today. I have work to do (grinding time)…If y’all need me, give me a holler because I will literally stop what I’m doing if y’all want to spend time and/or need any assistance. Every one of you is important to me. This year, like every year, should be a very positive one. Negativity, criticism, pessimism, complaints, etc. don’t exist in my every day life. Live free, live loud, but God is number 1 and you’re number 2.

No comments: