Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rebel Without a Cause?

“You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” –Dark Night Movie

I wanted to start a revolution. 16 years later, it has come down to this. I finally get to give back. How do you explain being the most hated and the most loved? At least the people that love me are the ones that matter and keep me going. I never wanted to be normal. I always wanted to be different and stand out.

“A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” -Max Lucado

I wanted to shock the world. I did. Now I want to shock the world every day. It has become a craving. I’m addicted to crowd reactions. I love that hate. I love pain. While people are looking over the fence, I’m doing something unreal. When it’s all set and done, they won’t believe their eyes. This one person who was there every day was capable of doing the impossible. Then, they will think they know the secret, but there’s more than just one secret. I’m going to have to do some proofs. I’m going to dig even deeper. I’m not looking at them, I’m looking past them.

“The proof is in the pudding.”

Please excuse me, since I have nieces and nephews to look after. And I have expenses I have to buy bigger plates.


“Ain’t no love in the heart of this city...”


No comments: